Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Knicknack Paddywhack

Give a dog a bone. And he will destroy your flower beds!!! 

I bought the 3 dogs raw frozen marrow bones today. It's been awhile since they had them. In fact, I don't think Delilah our newest rescue has ever had one. She was so happy she walked around with it in her mouth for a half hour. But it seems Sampson was very worried about the security of the bones. I caught him through the window burying one in my front flower bed. So after I dug that one up, he took it and buried it in my composting hay pile in a section of my garden. I'm assuming the other two are in the pile somewhere.......

Also my other fur child Sweet Pea decided to roll in something that STUNK like something dead. 
            (Her body should be all white) 

So of course she required a bath today. Just another thing to add to my list. It seems some days the fur children are just as bad or worse than the real ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment