Monday, May 12, 2014

Why am I doing this?

I used to do food writing before I had children. And to be honest I miss it. So since I really can't take toddlers into fine dining restaurants, I've decided to start back up again but in a different direction. This isn't a "mommy blog"  or a "chicken blog" or "doggy blog". This page won't be going in any one direction, much like this house hold. I try my best to be grammatically correct, but of course I'm human, so I err. (Also not to mention most of these posts will be from my phone and put together in less than 5 minutes.) So if you see something wrong, how about be a nice person and just simply inform me. (Because when you go and insult someone's grammar, that typically means you have nothing else to do.) I guess to sum it up, I want something to be able to look back on. To let the family see down the road how things were, and to share our little bit of insanity along the way. So be prepared to see lots of dog pictures, and rants about misbehaving boys. There will most likely be also crazy chicken lady talk, and garden chit chat.

1 comment: