Thursday, May 29, 2014

Why my kid is crying

       (A happy photo of me and the boys) 


#WhyMyKidIsCrying is one of the best hashtags out there on the internet right now. Looking up fellow parents posts, and seeing their kids are being just as rediculous as mine is comforting. 

So I though I would contribute a few I've recently captured. 


This is what happened when I offered Atticus some of my smoothie. 



Instead he tried to put his hand in my hot coffee and I took it away from him. It resulted in more tears. 



Another day I sneezed. Apparently it didn't go over well. 



This was the day after Atticus's first birthday party. He was upset there were too many balloons left over for him to play with.



This is the reaction I got from Xander when I told him to go play with toys. 




And finally, this is Atticus's big meltdown after I took a stink bug out of his mouth. He really wanted to eat it. 


Needless to say, being a toddler is very rough. And to anyone that says girls are the "dramatic ones", I'll let you spend a day with my boys. Toddlers in general, of both ages, are highly dramatic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment